Circular Soap Kit against waste
The Circular Soap Kit is part of our project “Our way to a cleaner Earth”. A project with which we work together towards a cleaner and more sustainable Earth.
LIEVER IN HET NEDERLANDS? >
100% BEACH TRASH SOAP TRAY
Handpicked beach plastics, shredded and molded into soap trays at our Social Upcycle workspace.
The design is made in collaboration with Merel @ Precious Matters and available in the following colour beach plastics:
- Terra cotta – made from washed up fish crates
- Sea green – made from fishing nets
- Marble white – made from jerrycans and bottles
- Olive green – made from a washed up garden chair
- Grey granite – made from handpicked bottlecaps
- Deep sea diamant – made from ‘sea’ through bottles
CIRCULAR SOAP AGAINST WASTE
- Package free
- 100% biological
- 32% left-over oliveoil
The soft olive oil soap in the ‘Circulair soap Kit’ is made with 32% residual oil from small biological olive oil farms. Kusala Gifts used the overproduction and gave it a special treatment, to make it into these lovely soaps. A soap that supports less and smarter use of raw materials.
100% RECYCLED PAPER WITH WILD FLOWER-SEEDS
Happy flowers = happy bees!
Step 1: Water
Step 2: Soil
Step 3: Grow
Step 4: Enjoy!
Would you like to order a circular soap kit? Take look at our campaigns: