Our way to a cleaner Earth
The Circular Soap Kit is part of our project “Our way to a cleaner Earth”.
A project with which we work together towards a cleaner and more sustainable Earth.
100% BEACH TRASH SOAP TRAY
Handpicked beach plastics, shredded and molted into soap trays at our Social Upcycle workspace.
The design is made in collaboration with Merel @ Precious Matters and available in the following colour beach plastics:
- Terra cotta – made from washed up fish crates
- Sea green – made from fishing nets
- Marble white – made from jerrycans and bottles
- Olive green – made from a washed up garden chair
- Grey granite – made from handpicked bottlecaps
- Deep sea diamant – made from ‘sea’ through bottles
CIRCULAR SOAP AGAINST WASTE
- Package free
- 100% biological
- 32% left-over oliveoil
The soft olive oil soap in the ‘Circulair soap Kit’ is made with 32% residual oil from small biological olive oil farms. Kusala Gifts used the overproduction and gave it a special treatment, to make it into these lovely soaps. A soap that supports less and smarter use of raw materials.
100% RECYCLED PAPER WITH WILD FLOWER-SEEDS
Happy flowers = happy bees!
Step 1: Water
Step 2: Soil
Step 3: Grow
Step 4: Enjoy!
5 euro of each sale goes to COVID-19 protection packages for people in poor sanitary conditions.
The kits are 17,50 euro each.
Juttersgeluk is a non-profit foundation. With your contribution, you support our existence and our work:
- Beach clean-ups
- Upcycling beach plastics
- Sheltered workspaces
To decrease your ecological footprint you can keep the following easy eco tips in mind. Because every small step towards a cleaner = greener earth matters!
Easy eco tips
- Refuse Single Use plastics
- Bring your own bottle and bag
- Borrow a bike or take a hike
- Pick up 3 to save the sea
- Inspire others and spread the word, sharing is caring!
- Green gifts! Shop local, home-made, upcycled or thrifted
- Plant power is green power; swap animal products once a while
- Recycle your waste!
- Save energie! Turn off the lights and unplug before you leave
- Enjoy nature and get inspired